Award Winning Digital Rapids :: Live Encoders for Multi-screen
New from Digital Rapids, the StreamZ Live 4000EX. Live Encoders for Multiscreen
Digital Rapids and it’s award-winning StreamZ Live.
Check out the video demo!
Superior Live Encoding for Premium Multiscreen Operations
Your audience’s expectations for their multiscreen viewing experiences are higher than ever before. Our new StreamZ Live 4000EX encoder lets you exceed them, combining our proven quality, flexibility and reliability with advanced features for applications from linear OTT channels to live event streaming.
- Engage your audience with superior quality
- Maximize your reach with rich adaptive streaming format support
- Adapt easily with software-based upgradeability
- Stream confidently with fault-tolerant redundancy
Watch our demo video to learn more.
For more information about Digital Rapids, please call VidCom:
Book a demo today
We’d be happy to come to your facility, or you can come to our Showroom and you can see for yourself how Digital Rapids will make your production life easier.
About Digital Rapids
The award-winning StreamZ Live family of live encoders is renowned for its superior output quality, outstanding reliability and flexible, multiscreen output format support. The new StreamZ Live 4000EX brings the power and flexibility of our Kayak technology platform to the StreamZ Live family and combines it with increased performance, fault-tolerant redundancy and expanded control capabilities for premium multiscreen encoding applications from IPTV and over-the-top (OTT) headends to high-profile live streaming deployments.
- Superior encoding and streaming quality for engaging audience experiences
- Fault-tolerant redundancy for critical live and linear applications
- Rich adaptive streaming (ABR) and multiscreen format support for devices from TVs and PCs to tablets, game consoles and mobile phones
- Independent management of each active output for unparalleled control
- Simultaneous file creation for archive or on-demand use
- Enterprise-class, multi-channel management and automation through Digital Rapids Broadcast Manager